Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic out of sync.

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom_1RIOb7iZUa.png

 Hi, I've got a problem which has only just started to happen where my Lightroom classic catalog has become out of sync with every other catalog. I recently applied a couple of changes to some images that didn't get pushed to the cloud. To fix the issue I went onto lightroom.adobe.com, deleted them there but now as you can see the catalog is out of sync. Over at my local activity It's saying I have 328 files syncing that do not appear in the syncing drop down (seen in the picture. The photos currently syncing are because saving to xmp is enabled).

Problem steps I have tried so far:
Delete sync data through the file browser,

Delete lightroom sync data through the file browser,

Rebuild sync data (at least 10 times) in Lightroom classic

Check all the devices I use to see if there are any sync issues

Edit all files on the cloud to try and get them to update everywhere

Uninstall and reinstall Lightroom

Signed out of creative cloud and back in again.

Reverted windows versions (trying to rule out if a windows 10 feature has caused the issue)

Specs as follows

danielf5138140_0-1638118537849.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Lightroom Classic forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote "Hi, I've got a problem which has only just started to happen where my Lightroom classic catalog has become out of sync with every other catalog."

Explain what you mean by "every other catalog"? Lightroom Classic can only sync one Catalog at any  point in time.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant device. I use lightroom cc on 3 or 4 other devices and they're all up to date apart from classic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 Computers, multiple mobile devices!

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this happen a few times (uploads from classic hanging the sync) and the usual fix is to unsync those images (hopefully the problem images are all in one collection that you can just unselect from sync) and then mark them for sync again. From the screenshot this seems to be the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted all my synced photos and Lightroom classic did not update. Moble on phone and web client updated with all the deleted photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't want to delete them since these are being uploaded from Lightroom Classic. What you want to do is to set them to not sync from Classic so that you empty the list you see in the sync activity dialog completely and Classic will be back in sync. Then you put them back in a collection that syncs to the cloud and it should restart the upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines