• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Proxy

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to log into Lightroom Classic in my MAC computer. It takes me to another page that states I need to disable my browser proxy settings. I have none listed. I don't know what else to change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Offhand the only place for Proxy Settings is in the Network tab of Preferences (Settings on Ventura), but this sounds odd. You should really be logging in through the Creative Cloud app. Maybe open the app, log out, and log back in again? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for your response. I tried that numerous times last night. I even restarted the computer. I have the same response when logging in through the creative cloud? If it finally lets me through it shows this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something is preventing you accessing the Adobe website. 

I've not used any Windows browser of late, but searching in Chrome's settings for Proxy does allow you to access proxy settings. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever you think will help! I was at my wits end trying to get it work last night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The proxy could be in:

• Your network settings in your MACOS
  • Via a anti-virus cybersecurity app such as Norton
  • In your router firewall settings
  • In a network console device such as hardware firewall
  • In a network control device (DHCP, Firewall, device mgt)

the latter two not commonly found on home LAN's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshots are from Windows @GoldingD. I know you don't like opening attachments, and I really don't blame you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, I do not trust them, also, the first one was hard to read. Returning and looking, the first one, I cannot tell, the second one looks like MACOS.

The authors second screenshot:

GoldingD_0-1673978056661.jpeg

Notice that taskbar at bottom looks very MACOS

But returning to the issue, having looked at the second screenshot, I notice that the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is in a signed out condition. Notice how it is grayed.

ACCDA Signed OutACCDA Signed Out

vs

ACCDA Signed inACCDA Signed in

To the OP, why  are you not signed in? Is that the issue?

In this screenshot (of yours)

GoldingD_0-1673977779735.jpeg

Is that a result of trying to sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

P.S. on your MAC, do you have a Apple App called Screenshot? A lot better to create those screenshots than using a smartphone. and many members prefer that screenshots, etc, be posted via the insert photo button:

InsertPhotoNotAttach.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue bars on the browser is what me think it was windows, but you're right on the second one. I can see half an apple. 

Image capture is built in, you just use the shortcut Shift Option 3 to capture a whole screen, or Shift Option 4 to drag an area to capture. 

In Chrome Preferences, search Proxies, click the link it shows, and one of the options is Open yourcComputer's proxy settings. 

proxy.jpg

Check if anything is on there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! It's a MAC computer. The issue is it isn't allowing me to sign in and keep prompting me to disable the browser proxy's settings.  I googled how to do and none of the boxes are checked. I made sure the pop up blocker wasn't an issue as well. I have no clue what else to do! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! This is what the issue is however not my solution. My private relay was turned off. I attempted to turn it on and the off again and it continued to give me the same prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on that Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, and try to sign in, what do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gives me the same message about proxies and gives a message that stated I can't sign in.

I changed the network and now it gives me the ability to get past the proxy, however it goes to a white screen and doesn't change. I refresh it and it states "There was an errors with this action. Try again later"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Time to contact actual Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines