• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic "stuck" while trying to open a different catalogue.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

while trying to open a different catalog lightroom classic is stuck, I get a message saying Lightroom opening catalog but nothing happens. I had issues with that catalog before but never like this. I now cannot work with lightroom at all. Would appreciate any help I can get

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Start LrC while holding the Ctrl key. This opens a window to select the catalog or create a new one.

Mark to check the integrity of the catalog and then continue.

You can also try if everything behaves normal with a new catalog.

... and let us know all the outcome

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the folder that catalog is in, does a lock file exist? The lock file that should have been deleted upon proper catalog closure.

see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-error-catalog-cannot-be-opened-lrcat-lock.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines