Lightroom Classic release 11.3.1 is not launching

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom classic 11.3.1 is not launching.running windows 10 home 21h2 fully updatet.computer intel i5 and graphics updatet.other editing programs incl photoshop are working.lightroom preferences reset,creative cloud loged out and in,tried older lightroom version,lightroom uninstal and instal again,nothing works.anybody tried something simillar.best regards brian nilsson 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a lock file that did not get deleted upon proper LrC closure?As in a crash or a forced auit.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no lock file problem.but i have been using intel driver support app and updatet drivers ,and assumed that it was ok,but i discovered that in windows update there is a section with other updates,where i could update my graphics,and it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines