Lightroom Classic stopped syncing Windows 10 and LR v11.4.1

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has come up several times previously; however, not updated for several years and multiple LR versions back. This is the most recent version of both Windows 10 and LR Classic. I have LR on my Android device and in LR Classic, I recently moved some images from "All Synced PHotographs" in LR Classic to free up some room on the cloud. Now the cloud and LR mobile show 5482 photos and 14.5 of 20 Gb used on the cloud. LR Classic is stuck, for more than a week. This is unchanged from prior to my house cleaning. LR Classic indicates "Syncing 2664 photos" and has not changed over the past week. The LR sync tab in prefrences indicates 0 uploading, 0 downloading and 0 pending. No new LR Cloud photos are being downloaded.

Tried renaiming C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata, not sure if this is for Lightroom or Lightroom Classic, only found on global search. Did not reset or restart the sync process.

Not sure where to proceed from here.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?