• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic storage/transfer/lisence questions.

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currenly use LR Classic on my Macbook Pro. I often travel off the grid and like to download and edit photos during my trips. However, the Macbook Pro is heavy to carry on an airplane and in a backpack.

--Will I need to purchase another LR subscription lisence if I get another, smaller computer?

--Will I be able to easily transfer the photos from this smaller computer to my Macbook Pro (with its large storage capacity) later?

Thanks!

Joel Roffman

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

License allows LrC to be activated on up to two computers. They do not have to be the same OS. You can actually install on more than two computers, but it can only be activated on two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your response!

So after I edit the photos on one, is it simple to transfer them to the
other?

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines