• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Sync Error

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved all my lightroom images to a different hard drive. At the same time I created a new catalog and attempted to tidy things up. 

Ever since, Lightroom won't sync some files. The Asset Path/Link is a url (https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries/ followed by a string of letters and numbers). When I click the path, it leads me to a page with the following error: 

Weā€™re sorry, but Adobe Lightroom is temporarily offline.

Weā€™re aware of this issue and are working to restore access.

Please try again in a few minutes!

See our status page for more info.

It's been like this for a few weeks and I'm now desperate to resolve. 

I've tried unsharing any shared collections and I've rebuilt the sync data. Neither have worked. 

EdinburghKyle_0-1677784132447.png

Any help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved the issue. I visited my library using a browser and this showed some sync errors (couldn't see this on LRC or LR). That cleared a few of the issues. The remaining items were viewable by following the URL  in sync activity. Once I saw the images that had the problems, I could locate them in LRC and remove them or clear all settings. 

Seemed to work for me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines