• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Sync Issue

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work mainly in Lightroom Classic, doing all my initial intake there on my desktop computer, but will sync the photos with Lightroom and do all of my culling and initial edits on my iPad. On this most recent project, when I went back to my computer to sync the photos, many of the edits I did on the iPad reverted the the original, and about 200 of the flagged photos on the ipad didn't sync to Classic as "flagged". I am able to find the edits on the ipad if i start looking through the different versions, but just wondering how to patch this mess up.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @ryanbierded. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

What version of Lightroom Classic & the macOS are you working on? Where is the catalog stored, on the internal or external drive? 

Check Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & clear any incomplete sync items. Try these suggestions:

• Apply a flag or rating to some of the images syncing in Lightroom Classic & let Lightroom sit idle for 30-40 minutes to finish syncing.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines