• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Sync stuck even after rebuilding sync data

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long-time Lightroom (Mobile / Cloud) user and I recently upgraded to Lightroom Classic. Once my full library finally downloaded I'm left with 62 photos that LR is still trying to sync. I've rebuilt the sync data at least twice and each time LR gets stuck with 62 photos. When I look at the list of photos that LR is trying to download I see that some are coming from a computer that I haven't had in a while, while others are coming from current devices. However when I click on the link associated with each file I'm taken to LR online and shown an error saying that the photo doesn't exist. I've attached screen shots of both screens.

Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you no longer have these photos that are attempting to sync from an old computer, you will need to go to https://lightroom.adobe.com and delete those items from your Sync Issus Album.

SyncIssuesWeb.png

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines