Lightroom classic sync

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with the sync in lightroom classic on windows 10, basically any changes I make when I go to sync the program crashes. i have already tried to uninstall and reinstall, to install previous versions, but the result is always the same, if anyone has any suggestions i would be really happy to hear it, thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Sync" is a very ambiguous, over-used term in LR.  Do you mean Synchronize Folder, Sync Metadata, Sync Settings, Auto Sync in Library, Auto Sync in Develop, or Sync with LR Cloud?  Initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Give much more detail about what steps and commands you are using that causes the crash.

2. Do the menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here.

3. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines