Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic syncing

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.2 

I have two issues that might be related ... 

1. For days now the syncing wont finish still says its trying to synch 6 photos ( sometimes it somes up as more 

2. When i create a new album in Collections , its not showing up on my other devices like normal ..

any ideas on how to fix both problems 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close LrC, open the Creative Cloud app, click on your avatar in upper right corner, and select ' Sign out.' Shut down and restart your system, go back to the Creatibve Cloud app, and Sign In. See if syncing now restarts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom Classic. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the operating system you are working on? Please confirm if you have set up 'Specify the location for Lightroom's Synced images:' under Lightroom Classic > Preferences > Lightroom Sync. At this location, you will find the current sync activity as well.

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1649422759810.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Sameer Thanks for the quick reply 

Could you please confirm the operating system you are working on?  MacOS Catalina ... Lightroom 11.2 

My images are stored on a hard drive that links to Lightroom 

Please confirm if you have set up 'Specify the location for Lightroom's Synced images:' under Lightroom Classic > Preferences > Lightroom Sync. See attached image do i need to create a folder within the User/davidmackie/Pictures/Lightroom folder ? 

At this location, you will find the current sync activity as well. Synch activity shows up empty however see second attachment it still reads 6 images synching 

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

davidm29681672_0-1649446294315.png

When i log on to web lightroom I dont see the inferface your screen shot is showing . Please see other screen attachment i cant see any of theh buttons you are seeing on your attachment .

Hope you can resolve these issues ..  As a follow up I recently bought a new Imac and want to migrate lightroom over to that ( again I will need help on doing that ) but right now i woudl like to resolve this issue before tryig that ..

Looking forward rto hearing form you 

Dave Mackie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines