• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Tethered Capture Destination Folder is not working on Mac

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When doing a tethered capture using a Nikon D7000 on Lightroom Classic on a Mac Mini, the destination folder that is selected when initiating a tethered capture does not match the destination folder shown on the status window. The tethered capture is not pulling the photos into the "Library" view as it does by default on a PC. We see the photos in the destination folder that is shown on the status window, but not in the destination folder seclected when initiating the tethered capture. I've attached images for reference. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.44.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.45.25 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't tell from your post, but try the procedure in this thread to be sure your LrC has full disk access.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines