• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic tools

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I've just downloaded Lightroom classic for windows, and I don't have all the tools available. Like gradient tool or dust removal tool. Can anyone help, why this might be? Thanks,Lilla

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are looking at tutorials for older versions:
FYI the tools bar under the histogram, has recently changed a bit.

The various local adjustment types such as Gradient and Brush are now presented only in a Masks panel that opens up as needed, rather than appearing as separate tools all the time - you can click the rightmost tool icon (circular symbol) to access this new panel. The clone / heal tool has also been given a graphically different icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brushes, gradients, etc are now accessed via a button on right side of toolbar under the histogram. I've attached a screenshot that should help you locate the various masking tools.

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, your reply was very helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines