• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic turns off my 2nd monitor and lags

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the problem that after a few edits lightroomclassic starts to lag and now it keeps turning my second monitor off and lags too. I don't have a bad computer so I can't explain the situation. I have a ryzen 5 3600x, 16gb ram and a rtx 2070 super. I use the newest version of lightroomclassic 12.0.1 [202210260744-9e008017]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big is your monitor in pixels (width and height)? Do not tell me inches.

How big are your original images in pixels or megapixels? Do not tell me megabytes.

Are you doing a lot of local adjustments on each image (or some images)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My monitors are both 1920 x 1080.

The original imigaes are 6000 x 4000.

i do it on each image at the end mostly and then then lagging beginns but somtimes it even starts befor that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try an experiment ... go to Preferences, then click on Performance, then go to Use Graphics Processor and try each setting (including OFF) to see which one works best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the GPU and/or Motherboard has either teh one 6-pin or the one 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors come undone?

https://www.nvidia.com/content/geforce-gtx/GEFORCE_RTX_2070_SUPER_User_Guide.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines