• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic V 12.2.1 compatibility with macOS Ventura V 13.2.1

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a question about compatibility between Lightroom V 12.2.1 and the latest update to macOS Ventura (13.2.1). I read somewhere that one person said they were no longer able to import after they imported to 13.2.1 Ventura. Does anyone know if that has been resolved? I want to make sure it's going to work before I update of course.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had no such issues. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This document lists of known incompatibility https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/known-issues.html

There have been few posts from folk experiencing difficulty importing when using LrC 12.2.1 with Ventura 13.2.1. The issue is usually resolved by ensuring that Full Disk Access is enabled (see https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...  ) and that any external drives have permissions set to 'Ignore ownership on this volume' in 'Get Info'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've attached a screenshot of where 'Full Disk Access' is configured in Ventura and another of where changes 'may' be needed for external disks.

full_disk_access.pngget_info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for the quick and helpful responses!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines