• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic v11.2 Will Not Open on iMac With MacOS Montery v12.2.1

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Functioned yestereday without issue but after quitting and backing up it then will no longer re-open successfully. The program starts to open but then fails and issues an error report which sadly is meaningless to me. I have attached a txt file of the error report.

Any ideas on what steps I should take to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Geoff

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the root cause of the issue but I have resolved the problem by returning to a previous version Lightroom Catalogue file. Luckily it was a relativley redent one and I still had the most recent images on SD card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to hold down the option key while starting LrC.

This would open LrC without a catalog and give you the option to select one and/or to verify the integrity of a catalog.

This way we know if the catalog or the application is the problem.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines