Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic will not load on my laptop

Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom Classic for about 6 weeks, it now will no longer open on my laptap. It is the paid subscription the newest version. It had been working fine. I have a Microsoft Surface book 2. I have uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted my computer with no luck.

I need this for a required photography class and had to turn in a modified assignment since I couldn't open the program for my assignment.

Thank you

Angie

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The last time you used LrC, did it close properly?

Proper: you click Close, LrC ask's are you sure? You click yes, LrC closes

Improper: it crashed

Improper: you forced a shutdown

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines