• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic will not open in Windows

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have tried all the suggestions previously posted. I pay $30 a month for this program that I cannot even open. Used to work fine, now it just does nothing when I click on it. Seems like others have the same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I closed in task manager and when I try to "alt and shift" trick, I do not get a prompt about preferences but rather a different window. I am hoping someone will know how to help. Please 🙂 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic. Please tell us the version NUMBER of your operating system.

I closed in task manager and when I try to "alt and shift" trick, I do not get a prompt about preferences but rather a different window.

What window? What does it say, word-for-word?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Lightroom Classic is not opening. We're here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom (Help > About Lightroom) and the version of  Windows on your computer? Did you update the software or your operating system recently? What window do you get in place of preferences? 

Do you get any error messages?

You can try out the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-doesnt-start.html#:~:text=If%20any%20of%20the....

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines