• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic won't save photos

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload photos to Lightroom Classic. I eject and remove the card reader. When I go to Development (of the Photograph), a tag comes up saying "photo not found."

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload photos to Lightroom Classic.

I believe you mean you Import photos into Lightroom Classic.

I eject and remove the card reader. When I go to Development (of the Photograph), a tag comes up saying "photo not found."

You have imported the photos using ADD (which means they are left on the camera card), and since you have removed the card from the card reader, LrC can't find the photos. You really ought to be importing using COPY which should make a copy of the photos on one of your hard disks and then LrC can find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom should not allow you to import from a memory card using 'ADD'. That option will be dimmed, unless it's a CFExpress card which is seen by MacOS as a normal drive. Read this, because that might be related to your problem: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/photos-doesn-t-show-after-an-import/m-p...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines