• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this message when trying to launch Lightroom Classic, how can I solve this problem?

You will not be able to use Lightroom Classic at this time. Please contact Customer Support and use the reference code 205 for more information on how to resolve this issue.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my name is John Andersen, I hope, that you can help me solve the problem?

Regards...
John Andersen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this forum is not Adobe Customer Support. We are just other Lightroom Classic users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corupt download. Try again. 

inquiry, what is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is:

macOS Big Sur version 11.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version number (the actual number) of Lightroom Classic you are trying to launch?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...

Lightroom Classic version 10.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You

I will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your other option would be to contact Adobe. Here is the link. Click on the little circle in the lower right-hand corner of the page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep reading about this special little circle to click on to contact Adobe, but it simply isn't there when I go to that link (see attached). 

I have discovered that on one of the main help menu pages there's an icon that says it will put you in touch with an actual human, but that just brings me back to the page you linked to.

I've spent hours looking for anything other than the Support Community to help me with since I've exhausted all the remedies suggested to get around the '205' problem but everything on the support site leads to a dead end after you've exhausted all the FAQs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bring up Adobe.com.

Click om "Help & Support"

Click on "Contact Us"

Start typing in the chat window

State problem, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines