Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom classic

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble downloading th Lightroom Classic on my laptop. Anyone else have this issue and know what to do? Once I hit download it says "send me the link", once i click the link it brings me right back to the page where it says "send me the link".

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the Creative Cloud Application Manager? That is what you use to install Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes! And I'm still not seeing an option to download it 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have properly subscribed to one of the Adobe plans using your Adobe ID and password, and if you have signed in to the Creative Cloud Application Manager with that same Adobe ID and password, then you should see the option to install the applications you are eligible to install based on the plan you subscribed to. It isn't necessary to download the installer. You simply install from the manager.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not get a file to download. When you have Adobe Creative Cloud open it should show the applications for you to install. Click on install and the installation will begin.

There is no download file for you to keep.

You have to use the Creative Cloud desktop app to install and uninstall.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines