• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crashes

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having an issue with Lightroom continually crashing after the recent update? There appears to be no single activity that causes it to crash. One of the frequent occurrences is after undertaking initial edits in Lightroom and then going to "edit photo in Photoshop" on saving the photo Lightroom crashes.

All help welcome.

Thanks/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Hi,

Please answer below queries for further investigation:

1) Are you using latest version of Lr and Ps?

2) system info

3) Image File type

-Kanheiya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please answer below queries for further investigation:

1) Are you using latest version of Lr and Ps?

2) system info

3) Image File type

-Kanheiya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get Lightroom to launch as of this morning. No problems yesterday.

Yes, I'm using the latest version of Lightroom.

MacOS 11.4

MacBook Pro (15-inch, late 2016)

2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of 6-04-21, my Dell AIO, 16 RAM, Windows 10 has experienced crashes- usually in connection with my use of Lightroom Classic.  This started after an Adobe update that added tutorials (and also erased my personalized settings on editing tools).  The freeze/crash usually occurs when resuming Lightroom activity after a break of about an hour.  Reactivating the open program seems to initiate the crashes..  My venerable pc is approaching the end of its operational life, so I can't pin the rap on Adobe for sure.  It is interesting to note that Adobe did another update on 6-8-21 only four days later.  If my crashes continue, I'll move on to a new pc.  Hopefully, the latest update will help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hit the wrong button to begin with hence duplicated answer to my original question. Both Lightroom and Photoshop are the latest CC release. I have Windows 10 64 bit (up to date with all recent downloads), 32.0 GB memory running on an Intel i7 3770k processor. Everything was fine until the upgrade. I have noticed that when I go to edit an image in Photoshop I get an error message saying that Photoshop requires the latest version of Camera Raw do you want to continue and I hit yes each time. Camera Raw was updated when I updated Lightroom and Photoshop see below.

Regards,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines