Exit

Lightroom Develop module tone settings

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir, 

Greetings of the day,

I have seen my friends editing their photos on lightroom with just the mouse cursor kept on name of the adjustment like (eg. highlights, shadows) and incresing or decreasing with the help of keyboard keys plus and minus (+,-). But when I do in my system it doesnt happens, i have to click on the shadow then it says modifiy shadows with  +/- keys. then only I am able to do..

How to change without clicking on shadows or other tone internal settings , 

Please do reply

Thanks Untitled.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Try clicking up / down on the keyboard while hovering over the slider button with your mouse.

When you click on "shadow", it will activate and if you hit +/- the slider will increase for the shadows until you select another option exposure, contrast, white, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking up / down on the keyboard while hovering over the slider button with your mouse.

When you click on "shadow", it will activate and if you hit +/- the slider will increase for the shadows until you select another option exposure, contrast, white, etc.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the screen capture.

Click Exposure and that will be default for +/-Click Exposure and that will be default for +/-

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a lot sir you are very genius sir. You solved my probllem.... It with the arrow keys up and down as you said 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines