• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Drucken nicht möglich

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Möchte aus Lightroom Drucken, Programm erkennt aber beide meine aktiven Drucker nicht (am selben PC / Windows mit Photoshop kein Problem). Die Schaltfläche "Drucken" unten recht ist inaktiv - nur "In Datei ausgeben.." ist möglich. Über die Windows Funktion "Ctrl+P" gelange ich lediglich in den Ordner "Bibliotheken / Bilder"?

Vorab schon Danke für deine Hilfe!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Problem solved, found it by chance my self.

LRC had automatically picked a colour management profile (Fogra27 uncoated...) my printer doesn’t support. Since changing colour profile, images are printed as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The button "Print" at the bottom right is inactive - only "Output to file.."

What is set as the [Print To...] option in the Print Job panel?

2023-04-14 05_49_26-Clipboard.jpg

"Output to file.." would suggest you have it set to "JPEG File"

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rob, that was exactly it!

Yet now a further problem occurs. Can print yet only text is printed without the images. Maybe you can help me with this problem as well, very much appreciate your support!

Maybe screenshot of my LR settings can help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have installed the recent version of the printer driver? 

Please try is to reset the preferences to the default settings.

Reset Procedure:

• Close Lightroom.
  • Windows: Hold down [Alt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
    Mac: Hold down [Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
  • Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.
  • Close Lightroom.
  • Restart Lightroom.

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Tried it, yet still no success. truly don’t know what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved, found it by chance.

LRC had automatically picked a colour management profile (Fogra27 uncoated...) my printer doesn’t support. Since changing colour profile, images are printed as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen-clip looks OK. 

Have you actually sent the file to your printer, or are you just looking at the Preview Panel?

Preview Panel will only ever show a Template of your page layout. The Template Preview will not show images.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried different times with different adjustments, but always with the same frustrating result. Text gets printed but images don’t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved, found it by chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved, found it by chance my self.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines