Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom email

Engaged ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about this issue?

I have not been able to use LRC v11(Windows 2H21) email since it didn't seem to recognize my password to validate me. This problem began before the 2FA was instituted.

The short story is that by turning off the 2F Authorization the email worked and vice versa. However, on any photo that was emailed, my copyright message appeared in the middle. The only control I thought might turn this off was the question about including Metadata. I unchecked that box but the copyright message persisted.

Any ideas about how to stop this copyright message from being placed on the emailed image? Of course this also raises the issue of what to do in March when 2FA becomes the law and cannot be turned off?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Hello Richard,

The copyright watermark on your emailed photos and your 2FA settings are two unrelated issues.

Copyright info on emailed photos are applied because of a setting in your email preferences when exporting. You must untick the Watermark option at the bottom of the email image settings.

Export > Email (via dropdown) > scroll to the bottom and untick Watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's likely that you will need Adobe support to reset your 2FA settings as it's tied to your Adobe ID. If you are logged in to your Adobe account you can click on the help link under your profile picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cmgap,
Thanks for the response. Do you know what it is in my 2FA settings that
causes the copyright message to appear on emailed photos?
Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Richard,

The copyright watermark on your emailed photos and your 2FA settings are two unrelated issues.

Copyright info on emailed photos are applied because of a setting in your email preferences when exporting. You must untick the Watermark option at the bottom of the email image settings.

Export > Email (via dropdown) > scroll to the bottom and untick Watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
cmgap,
Thank you so much. Problem fixed.
Am I the only one whose LR email stopped functioning when 2FA was inflicted
on me?
Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines