• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Exports with preset using Photoshop droplet

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a droplet in PS, moved it to the Export Actions Folder in LRC then created a user preset to export from LRC using that preset.  When exporting from LRC, I get the error that the droplet is damaged and can't be opened, you should move it to the Trash.  I'm running on an iMac, Ventura 13.2.1.

I've remade the droplet many times, naming it differently, etc. but it still says it's damaged.  Please help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community @stmpqwn. I'll help you figure this out. This isn't an issue with Lightroom Classic or Photoshop. This happened to droplets when macOS Ventura.

Ensure Lightroom Classic & Photoshop have full disk access on macOS:https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quick-tips-learn-how-to-give-full-dis... 

On macOS Ventura, the steps are slightly different. Search for 'Full disk access' in the search box in the macOS preferences.

Try this:

• Right Click or CMD + click on the Droplet you made > Open > Open & ignore the text Dialogue. 

SameerK_0-1680124866793.png

• Check if the Droplet appears on the top left near the Apple Icon. If it does, press CMD + Q to exit the Droplet. 
  • Try using the Droplet again.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines