• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Fails to export my photo after I've edited it - have uninstalled and reinstalled same issu

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I've been using LR Classic for ages. 

I installed Lightroom cloud based photo service today hoping to sync presets I'd made for myself with my mobile app on my phone, couldn't do it and so uninstalled lightroom cloud it as there was nothing I wanted to do there.

I went to use LR Classic as usual and - could not export my photo!  

I uninstalled LR Classic and reinstalled it,  same issue.  Cannot export!   I can edit photos just fine but where it comes to export I get an error saying "an unknown error occurred" and my photo CR3 file name.

What is going on Adobe!!  Need help please !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update MacOS recently? Apple changed the security requirements. Go to MacOS 'System Settings - Security & Privacy' and add Lightroom Classic to "Full Disk Access". Click on the lock icon to unlock the settings, then click on the plus icon to add Lightroom Classic if it isn't already listed. If it is listed, then just enable the checkbox.

37407F4A-FBF9-450B-B595-2DAA0EA2B6F1.jpeg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beste Johan,

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem als hierboven beschreven. Na een update en opnieuw installeren geeft lightroom een onbekende fout aan bij exporteren. Voorheen nooit last van gehad... Hoe kan ik dit oplossen?

mvg mar2436

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought, in the export dialog final option, make sure a valid option is chosen. See the screen capture make sure it is not "blank".

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 2.30.41 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks all this is fine have checked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone thank you for your help I tried what you suggested all was set correctly.

I have completely uninstalled everything adobe and reinstalled just LR and it seems to be working again.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines