• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Fills all open space on system drive when publishing to Smugmug

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish to Smugmug Lightroom Classic fills all the open space on my System Drive (last publish I had about 20 GB open and it is now down to less than 10 MB.)  I can't seem to find where the files that are somehow added are located, and I don't have any part of my catalogs on that drive.  The App is installed on it, but none of the images or catalog are stored in the system drive.  This is a large collection (3500 or so images) but LR is just grinding away and then stops and tells me the hard drive is full.  It suggests I need to have at least 10 MB free in order to publish.  I thought it was a Preview space issue, but I double checked and the previews are saved on my working drive (not the system drive.)  Windows Laptop, 32GB Ram, 220 GB SSD for system drive, 5TB HDD for images and catalog files.  Thanks if you try to help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if the Camera RAW CACHE is involved, but where have you placed it? And how large?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines