Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom finds new images but dont import them

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In release 11.1 Build 202112022200-7fd1f998

i´ve extended to "workdrive" Sasung T5 to T7 1Tb and now a folder just only shows 42 images, tried to sync the folder and then Lighthroom find new images, but nothing happens when importing. Same thing if I try the import-dialogue. Lightroom finds new images but nothing on import. Bug?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive copy my old harddrive to my new, with all the catalogue , helper-lrdata, previes and smart previes data

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

myoldharddrive.png

If i use my old harddrive, i see this. in Windows all the files is still on the drive but Lightroom cant see them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

olddrive_importdialogue.png

When i try to import images (from my old drive)  the lightroom see all the folders but nothing happends

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the 'Show Import Dialog before importing" checkbox in the Synchronize Folder dialog and try again. There was a bug in the past, and I am not 100% certain it ever was fixed. It will also show which images Lightroom is supposed to import, and might show why it won't. One reason could be that they turn out to be duplicates; already imported from another folder.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, when i removed option for dublicates it seems to import all the files again. Really strange that lightroom only imported a few (those images was also already in the catalogue).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines