• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom hanging and System compatibility Report

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running LR Classic 12.0.1 (recently updated).  When I start up get System Compatibility Report about he Intel HD Graphics 520 - states it may cause performance and stability issues.  Recommend version 100.8476.  As much as I tried can't get this installed.  Get error drive is not validated for this computer, obtain computer manufacturer.  I have HP and the driver is the most current there.

With this version of LR seems like it constantly hangs when working in develop. Is this a symptom of the problem?  For example, went to crop a picture, the crop box is there, but doesn't go away and actual crop.   Created a subject mask looks like it found what I wanted, but not show overlay see attached.

Really frustrated can't get anything done in develop. ANy thoughts or ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Performance). Any better?

If turning OFF the GPU works, it's a GPU bug, and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. This is why disabling GPU is an option as more and more functionality moves to the GPU in newer versions of many Adobe products. Disable third-party graphics accelerators. Third-party GPU overclocking utilities and haxies aren't supported.

Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

If the GPU and display profile isn't causing the problem, see:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gives-error-preview-cache.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines