• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom import fail

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an Imac iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) MacOs Catalina version 10.15.7 (19H1217) and Lightroom Classic 10.3.

When I try to import images into my normal catalog the progress bar in the upper left hand corner starts but stops and lightroom hangs. When importing I select copy and I can see in Finder that Lightroom has copied the images to the destination folder before  hanging. I have optimised the catalog.

Importing into another catalog works fine.

I have reboothed the computer and reinstalled Lightroom and verified that Lihtroom has full disk access.

Apparently this is a catalog issue 

Anybody have ideas how to solve this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Import screen, double check the destination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked the destination and tried a different drive. The images show up in the selected destination but they do not appear in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... but they do not appear in Lightroom

Show us a screen capture of the ENTIRE Lightroom Classic Import dialog box when this happens.

Where in Lightroom Classic have you checked for them? Be specific

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The images do not appear in grid view or filmstrip.This is a screenshot of the import window.

valdimarsa_0-1625438130353.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines