• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom importing issues.

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After opening Lightroom, I originally selected the folder that contained the images that I wanted to import. Previously, I selected import and the images appeared in that folder in Lightroom also. Recently, this has not been happening. It seems to put the images into a year folder eg 2022 and then within a sub-folder with the date eg 22-06-04 etc. I want to get back to the way that Lightroom used to work as this satisfied my system.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"Previously, I selected import and the images appeared in that folder in Lightroom also."

It sounds like you were previously using the Add option of Import and you are now using Move or Copy. Click Add to keep the imported photos in the original folder:

johnrellis_0-1654578689157.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines