Hey All! For the last 6+ months, my Lightroom Classic has been performing incredibly slowly and only gets slower as time goes on. I cannot perform any actions while editing that aren't severely delayed. I could barely change the white balance and it takes 15 seconds at least to actually make the change. This is severely impacting my abilty to work efficiently and I have no idea what to do.
I cannot tell if it's Lightroom, my computer (everything else on my computer performs at normal speeds), the harddrive I'm working off of. I cannot figure it out.
- I am on the latest version of Lightroom Classic - 11.4.1
- I have a 15 inch MacBook Pro 2016
- Software is version 12.4 Monterey
- It seems I have plenty of storage on here
- Working off of a WD My Passport for Mac with plenty of storage
Any ideas what could be going on here? SOS!