• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom interface is frustrating? So is this forum in some ways.

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typed a title and a message on this forum. Then I thought I better change the conversation type to match my message. Once I did that, the page deletes my title and everything I had typed. Are you kidding? Did you really have to do this?

To the software web developers of this website: you don't have to delete what someone has already typed just because he changes the conversation type. It's frustrating and it's pointless.

The Ligthroom interface is just as absurd. So many irrational means of doing things? So many shortcoming in the interface? So many simple obvious tasks for which one has to do Google search to find the way to do them. Obviously Adobe has noticed they have no competition hence lack of motivation to fix even the trivial flaws and shorcomings.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, you also have a question or are you just ranting?

We would be happy to help how to use Lightroom Classic.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Ligthroom interface is just as absurd.

Disagree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me LRC is fast and intuitive. I'll admit that it may be so because I have been using it for 15 years. Maybe in 15 years from now both LRC and the forum will be easier for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a question? Please remember that this is a user-based forum, and the people here are volunteering their time to help.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe (community forums):
"Currently, the community on community.adobe.com is used as a destination for customers to ask questions and engage in peer-to-peer conversations. IOW, this is a user to user support forum. The Adobe Support Community is a place to ask questions, find answers, learn from experts, and share your knowledge. Because we are a community used by people of all ages, cultures, and people at work, we carefully moderate its content".

If you have problems or need answers from other users who volunteer their time to help, do so in a discussion topic and message body, whereby you post specifics (what's the problem or issue, or the question) and provide some information about your operating system, version of the software you're asking about and steps to illustrate your problem.

If you want Adobe to be viewing what you post, there are two ways based on what you are hoping to report:

If you wish to report what you believe is a bug, you so by following these guidelines:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idc-p/12932310#M...

If you wish to provide a feature request, you do so by following these guidelines (then make a request in the product forum):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry for my rant. I was frustrated about the situaiton. I will post my questions soon though I may use a different thread for my questions as this thread's starting message is distracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines