• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom is constantly sorting my gallery

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

randomly at least 1 time per week lightroom sorts my images, I can't keep my pictures in order, I really don't understand how is that not possible, I tried with 2 different computers and it's the same, lightroom auto sort images after some days, I work with comics and it's impossible to work with this, I can't have everything in order.

I hate spending hours arranging everything and then in a couple of days everything gets auto sorted

it sorts even folders I haven't touched in a while.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To test my understanding: You're creating a custom order of photos in a folder or a collection, and that custom order then gets replaced by sorting by capture date or filename.  If my understanding is correct, then the next time you see the sort order change for a folder or collection, do the menu command View > Sort > Custom Order.  Do you see your custom order again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines