• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom is not exporting my images with Noise Reduction (luminance). Why?

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is not exporting my images with Noise Reduction (luminance). Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 105 Replies 105
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published the picture on flickr with full EXIF you can check it here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/giuseppemilo/14908473463/

As you can see there is lot of noise on the right which I don't see in Lightroom in fit view.

I can't even see it in 1:2 please check screenshot attached. Let me know if you need more information.

Screenshot at Oct 13 22-49-31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should NEVER evaluate noise reduction (in Lightroom, or any other app) at any zoom ratio other than 1:1 (100%).

Each app has it's own way of "extrapolating" pixels when image is enlarged or reduced, thus there is only one accurate zoom ratio.

There has been some dissatisfaction with how Lr shows reduced size views, but that doesn't change what's been said above..

Good luck,

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see I've responded on your other thread you started before adding to this long one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this one later I wouldn't open another one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one just a quick problem i have with exporting a photo with NR in it and when exported the tone looks exactly the same it is very annoying when i love the end result of the photograph but can not show it off to anyone dew to this problem

screen.png

This is what i want it to look like smooth and everything.

screenshot 2.png

Then get this not as smooth as shown on the screen when on LR. It might be me doing something wrong but i would still like to find out what

Thank you very much.

Ashley.G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Changing color profile to sRGB helped me to export photos with all effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines