Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Issues

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used lightroom software none original version and I'm sad to say that the day I stopped using it and registered to Adobe offical website and softwares, problems started to appear, I am facing problems with using lightroom the ORIGINAL VERSION every single day and its nightmare. I hope someone can reach out

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to give more information. There are two versions of Lightroom; Lightroom Classic and Lightroom. Which one are you using? On what kind of computer (Mac or Windows)? Which versions of Mac or Windows? What are the problems that you are facing?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted, rethought about my reply, wrong, my bad.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You stated “ registered to Adobe offical website and softwares, problems started to appear,“

Have you by chance subscribed to a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud applications, if so please specify which applications.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines