• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom keeps crashing, advised to contact Adobe Support

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have Lightroom Classic installed on my PC. It keeps crashing and I get memory warnings. I contacted my local computer consultant and he said that my computer shouldn't crash and that it's not actually my RAM that I need to fix. My RAM is 32GB.
He advised me to contact Adobe support and show screen dumps of my Task Manager/ Performance when it crashed and then restart and make new screen shots after restart, and ask if you have a patch or something to help me fix this.
I have these screen shots BUT now I cannot find any actual Adobe support contact info. Only this forum.
What am I supposed to do? Post them here?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to Adobe Support:

Adobe Help Center

If you want to contact someone look for the "Contact us" section which will start the process to connect you with someone.

Chris486_0-1662037014895.png

Support Phone: Support Phone: 1 (800) 833-6687

You can also post them here and there are community members who may be able to help, plus adobe employees do visit the forums here as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first thing to try when LR crashes is to try resetting your Lightroom preferences:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html
Also see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/important-steps-for-manually-resetting-...

Quit Lightroom Classic.
MacOS: Press and hold the Shift + Option keys.
Windows: Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys.
While holding down the keys, launch Lightroom Classic.
When asked, select "Yes". 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines