• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom keyword order after exporting

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Is there any way I can have a hierarchically keyword order after exporting like I have inside lightroom? For example Countries > USA > New York. And I have only give the image the keyword New York. In the exported file I would also have the two keywords above (Countries, USA) but mixed up with all the other keywords that were given to this image. I want that they are in this "Countries > USA > New York" exact order in the properties of the exported file. Any way to do this?

If there is no way to do this, is there a way to edit all the keywords that have "Countries" as the keyword above them and give them for example any kind of letter? So for example I would give them the letter C and it would be "C USA", "C Canada" and further? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no way in LR to control the order of keywords exported into industry-standard keyword fields, unfortunately.  You can suppress the export of containing keywords (e.g. USA) entirely, but not change their order.

Re adding "C" as a prefix to all country keywords, you could do that with the Metadata Wrangler plugin, though it might require a small bit of scripting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines