• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Library Module work well only on srgb

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance to see this app working well in the past also with other profile, in particular the native profiles from professional monitor like Eizo Color Graphic? Even with AdobeRGB profile work not as well is suppose to be. I'm a professinal user with years of experience, don't reply this message with stuff like clean the preferences. I'm using a great macpro machine in srgb work amazing, not even a fraction of time when I changing pictures, in other monitor profile is a mess, before this last version of lightroom was fast enought to make my workflow good. Now, I had to change profile to srgb in my screen before open the app for make lr work. But also I had to close photoshop illustrator and indesign for don't have problems whit them when I change the profiles.

I'm sharing this problem with many other users.

Macpro 5.1 12 core 3.46ghz 96gb ram rx580 8gb, osx catalina, latest version of lightroom, eizo cg247x and eizo cg271.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too use a Mac Pro (late 2013) and have experienced the issue. It's well known to folk here and has been discussed many times. So, nothing new in what you've written. All being well, the sRGB workaround will not be required for much longer 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! Right, my different tread was more like, instead ask the solution at the problem (that doesn't exist), when I can expect to restart to work in a decent way with my software! The adobe support told me "you cannot pretend to have our software working well with third part profiles, our software are developed for the system srgb and abode rgb" but really doesn't work even with the Adobe rgb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 9.2 finally fixed the slow situation, it's just a few minutes but i can say that there is no difference in speed with different profiles. So I need to say thanks Adobe! I had to go as far of the lightroom 4 or 5 for remember a fast speed like the one from this update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update to Lightroom Classic 10.2, released last night. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines