• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile (iPad Pro) to LR classic - edits only syncing through snapshots

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m hoping someone might be able to steer me in the right direction for this but I’m having trouble with my LR mobile (iPad Pro) syncing all edits to my desktop LrClassic (not CC)

I have to manually go through each image and select the snapshot from LR mobile.

It doesn’t do this for every image. For some, the edits pull through. For others, it doesn’t and selecting snapshot is the only way.

Its incredibly time consuming for large galleries and what once was a simple process now takes hours longer.

This is a new issue and i know at last two others who have the dame problem with no other workaround. 

LR 10.3
MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 (I know others who have this issue on more recent OS though)

Is there a faster way to pull through snapshots?

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try leaving your iPad Pro on,  power plug in and Lightroom Classic open until the sync is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines