• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom non apre i file raw

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buonasera, ho appena scaricato Lightroom e sono nella settimana di demo prima di attivare l'abbonamento. Ho una Sony alpha 7III; quando importo i file raw, li vedo in piccolo nella finestra dell'anteprima, ma quando clicco su Sviluppo, invece di vedere la foto ingrandita, mi compaiono delle righe trasversali con i colori della foto ma non vedo niente (ho allegato una foto). Pensavo fosse un problema di scheda della Sony, ma compare lo stesso difetto anche aprendo file scattati anni fa con una Canon 550.

Sapete dirmi come posso fare?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom or Lightroom CLassic. Also please specify if you are talking about Lightroom or Lightroom Classic. Go to Help->System Info and provide the top 5 lines for us to see.

Do not attach files. Include any screen captures by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines