• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom online Galleries Color shift issues

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am uploading prcessed jpegs from capture one 21 to my online lightroom galleries I am getting color shifts in the background of the photos. I have done this 100 time before no issues,  I shot on a grey background. I am attacing two screen shots one from the lightroom online gallery preview and one from my capture one raw preview. I do not see that much of a color shift in capture one 21. I see a gradiant shif as the subjects are moving but no real color issues, lightroom1.jpglightroom2.jpg First image is the light room gallery image. The second image is the raww files in capture one. I am hoping it is just a setting I need to fix in lightroom online. Thanks!! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question here would be if your web browser does correct color management. What is the embedded profile in your exported jpegs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sRGB Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines