• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom preset that is like Instamatic for IPhone

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used a LR Preset or Plug-in so in this area, I am a newbie. Is there a place to find a wide variety of Presets to import that are for creative purposes? I haven't been able to find what I am looking for. My goal is to find a Preset that will simulate wet plate collodion and possibly other effects of alterative processes. If I can't I know I can make my own however it will take time. When doing this sort of thing, I'm not particularly fast. 

Are the terms Plugin and Preset interchangeable? 

Thanks in advance, Roberta

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Google "Lightroom Classic wet plate collodion preset". I found several. Plug-in is bit the same as preset.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom-Classic  comes with many default Presets installed.

I am sure you could find a starting point with one of these.

eg. The 'Creative' Group;

2022-10-21 15_10_24-Roberts Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

And Lightroom has a 'Discover' link where Adobe suggest you can get access to 50,000 presets -free!

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/import-presets.html

No need to go to Google or buy.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines