• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom presets are not showing up even though it says it is installed

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and am transferring everything over from my old Lightroom (mac) to new Lightroom (Mac). The presets are the only thing that are not working on the new one.  I copied and pasted the .xmp files into where my new Lightroom says the Lightroom Develop Presets are stored. Show partially compatible presets is checked and store presets with this catalog is unchecked. 

I even tried just installing a new preset today on the new computer and that is not even showing up. 

When I go to Import Develop Profiles and Presets and find the presets in finder, it says the .xmp files have already been installed.Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 9.45.18 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Solved- images weren't opened and therefore the presets weren't showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved- images weren't opened and therefore the presets weren't showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show how you opened the images. I am having the same issue, but nothing seems to be working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines