• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets not sticking

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have never had a problem with lightroom until just recently, my presets have stopped applying to my photos. They will work in the preview window, but do nothing when I click on them. I have searched through forums, etc but have not been able to find a solution for this issue. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I have the latest update and have also tried re-installing an older version to see if that would fix it but nothing has changed. For context- the photo of me standing should have a dramatic treatment from this preset, but it only shows the raw file. All my presets are the correct format and I also have the "show partially compatible" box checked. 2017 MacBook pro,.

ThanksScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 9.29.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 9.29.53 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Resetting has fixed this issue for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Resetting has fixed this issue for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked! Thanks so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines