Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom presets not working

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

When I click to apply my Lightroom presets nothing happens. I have my picture up in develop mode and want to apply my own presets or bought ones, I click on the specific preset on the left side and it should apply it to the image, but now it doesn't work with any of my presets on any image. Nothing changes with the image when applying the preset.

I have checked my licence in case it is nor updated or it´s something wrong and everyhting is fine. I´ve a Creative Cloud Licence... Any help?

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-04 a las 11.27.35.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the same!! Invested in a new MacBook, downloaded Lightroom and presets don't work...I have a Creative Cloud Licence too. HELP please! Another Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most instances of this problem can be fixed by resetting LR's preferences:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fantastic!!!  Thanks so much John, it worked!!! You are a LEGEND!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines