Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom presets

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using windows 10 pc - inastalled a new hard drive ( C ) when opening lightroom there are no presets - I am ousing Lightroom clasic on the cloud. I was under the impresion that the presets would be saved on the cloud - I may be wrong. Is there any way to download the satndard presets for lightroom clasic, thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am ousing Lightroom clasic on the cloud. 

Something odd about that statement. So

Please provide more information, specifically:

• Full Adobe program name and version, perhaps  in your case two programs:
  • Full Operating System name and version; Windows 1 is the name, what version:

Also, please provide some clarity, are you saying:

• You have Lightroom Classic, but their are no presets?
  • You have Lightroom Desktop a.k.a Lightroom Cloudy, but their are no presets.
  • You have both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom, the presets in Lightroom Classic are not in Lightroom Desktop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "Lightroom Classic on the cloud". There is Lightroom Classic, and there is Lightroom (also known as Lightroom desktop). Lightroom stores images and presets in the cloud, so if you install a new drive then logging in again should restore your images and your presets too. Lightroom Classic stores everything locally. That is why I assume you use Lightroom Classic.

After you installed the new hard drive, did you copy over the presets? I assume you did not, so that would explain it.  By default, presets are stored in a rather obscure place, you unless you know that and copied them that is the reason you do not see them. Here's how to move Lightroom to a new computer, which is essentially the same as moving it to a new drive:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Switch to the Develop module and in left side Presets panel click on the + icon and then on 'Manage Presets.' Make sure the selection box for the presets you want to use are checked as shown below.

ToddShaner_1-1629064270662.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines