• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Print button greyed out

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am printing for the first time from Lr CC to Epson R2400 since updating Apple notebook to Catalina (this is only variable since last Print session pre-lockdown). Issue = Print button is greyed out. Driver working as I can display ink levels. Can print ex Word. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Assuming you have Lightroom-CLASSIC:

Check your 'Print To:' setting in the Print Job panel- "JPEG File" will grey-out the [Print] button.

ScreenShot131.jpg

Have you tried a re-install of the Printer Driver? (I assume so, as working with Word)

If you are using a Print Template- have you 'updated' the template since the Catalina update? (Select the Printer again in Printer Setup and update the Template)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you have Lightroom-CLASSIC:

Check your 'Print To:' setting in the Print Job panel- "JPEG File" will grey-out the [Print] button.

ScreenShot131.jpg

Have you tried a re-install of the Printer Driver? (I assume so, as working with Word)

If you are using a Print Template- have you 'updated' the template since the Catalina update? (Select the Printer again in Printer Setup and update the Template)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Exactly the answer I needed. For some reason, I had the print to file ticked... probably an errant keystroke. Anyway, your answer from almost two years ago, saved me much frustration!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto, after suspecting all sorts of other reasons such as driver update, network failure etc same prob for me

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello rob. your my hero of today, as i just had the same issue ... thank you very very much !!! stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines