• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Print Module changes with latest update

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the print module under cells there was a check box ' Lock to photo aspect ratio' which I used all the time. This now seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know where its is now?

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Lock to photo aspect ratio" will only appear in the Custom Package mode of the Print module.

In "Single Image/Contact Sheet" and "Picrture Package" you set the cell size with the sliders and use the option [Zoom to Fill]. There is also a [Keep Square] option in "Single Image/Contact Sheet".

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob,

thanks very much indeed for that. I must have been on Custom Package for many years and accidentally clicked Single Image at some point. Its great to have it back.

Thanks again for time time and input it is very much appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines